Re: looking for Baresch

Dennis wrote:

>         I read on a newsgroup that I frequent that the French
> call us Yanks "goddams" or "f*ckoffs", because we use
> those terms so freely.
>
> Dennis

Maybe the French do. However, all those Yanks who indeed often use those
words  are in books or movies.  In the real life to hear those words is a
very rare occurrence, almost never. I used to live in the state of NY, and
there are thousands of Yanks transplanted to California, but I never heard
any of them to use the words in question. Just one more stereotype.
Cheers,.