Re: looking for Baresch

Mark Perakh wrote:

> Just a nit-picking comment to interesting information. I would translate
> Ovocni trh as Vegetable market rather than Fruit market. Cheers, Mark

My "knowledge" of Czech only relies on its similarity to Polish
- but on checking the dictionary my translation seems to be confirmed.
"Ovocni" is fruit ("owocowy" in Polish), while "zelinarsky" or
"zeleninowy" ("warzywny" in Polish) would be vegetable (unless you mean
non-literary translation and that there is no such thing as
"Fruit market" in English?).

Best regards,

Rafal