Re: astrological iconography

	Around June 1997, John Grove and I looked at a book,
"1100 Years of Slavic Alphabets" by one Istrin.  Istrin
had the whole history of the Cyrillic and Glagolithic
scripts.  We found no real resemblance to VMs script
(although we were mostly looking for gallows
characters).  Istrin also listed some medieval Greek
characters; no better luck.

Dennis