Re: astrological iconography

	I remember some people in the early history of the
list saying that they had created new alphabets and
used them in diaries when they were in college.  I
suppose this could be something of the sort.

	What argues against that is the complexity of the
system.  What language has 8300 syllables (if one
considers Voynichese words to be syllables)?

Dennis