Research Materials

Hello,

I have a  recent interest in the VMS.  I am curious if any list members have
a reproduction of the VMS for their research.  I may be in Connecticut later
this year, and I am thinking about trying to see the original at Yale, if at
all possible.

What do you all think about a published reproduction of the VMS?  I don't
believe such a thing exists, and if this is true, I am very much interested
in making a reproduction a reality.

I thought I read somewhere that someone is attributed with "owning" the VMS.
Is this true?

Thanks,
Billy