Re: Off-topic Latin request.

Adams Douglas wrote:
> [...]

Just back from the Caribbean and catching up.  This is from Henry Beard's
"Latin for All Occasions" (Lingua Latina Occasionibus Omnibus), and comes out
as:

Catapultum habeo.  Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.  (I have a catapult.  Give me all the money, or I will fling
an enormous rock at your head.)

Another catapult quote:
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultus haberunt.
When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults.

Carpe jugulum...
--
	Jim Gillogly
	19 Rethe S.R. 2000, 00:23