Re: Off-topic Latin request.

    Love those Henry Beard books, my favorite was one for dealing with rude
Frenchmen. It translated out as "You realize of course you're not really
speaking good French, you're just badly mispronouncing lower-class
provincial Latin..."
                                            - Jordan
                                            lundj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

* "Heroes are not giant statues framed against a red sky, they     *
*  are people who say: 'This is my community, and it's my          *
*  responsibility to make it better.'"                             *
*  - Tom McCall, Oregon Governor 1967 - 1974                       *