VMs: Sundials with circular diagrams

I was in Prague last week with the family. In the Technical Museum these
designs caught my attention. They offer no new clues but seem to corroborate
a European design for the VMS (notice the "wolkenband") and a date somewhere
between 1400 - 1600.

Hope this link works:
http://uair01.xs4all.nl/Voynich/Lookalike_Rota/voy_sundial.html

I also visited the academy of sciences and I looked up the Czech
encyclopedia entries for Marci and Horcicky. I'll post these next week. They
have three books on Marci (one in English) and none on Horcicky.