Re: Botanicals

"by way of jporter@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Julie Porter)" wrote:

> Is this part of the list? On the other hand I think I have just been gotten
> by a spam. OTOH it really does look like something we might see here.

> Did
> someone translate the VMS and is using it as add copy?

	If someone did, we'd sure like to see them.  Spam,
what am!

> From: luann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

	What an appropriate address!  But in Greece?

> Subject: Sexual Enhancement
> Ingredients:
>
> Kathmandu Temple Kiff is both a euphoriant and an
> uplifting, calmative relaxant that offers scintillating
> physical and cerebral ambiance enhancement. Kathmandu
> Temple Kiff is a proprietary, prescribed amalgamation
> which includes the following synergistically, synesthesia
> conglomerated, uncommon herbs, resins, essences, flower-tops
> and oils in extreme ratio extractment ranging from
> 8.5 to 1.0 to 60 to 1, viripotent concentrations: Drachasha,
> Chavana Prash, Trikatu, Black Seed Herb, Capillaris Herba,
> Angelica Root, Wild Dagga, Haritaki, Shatavari, Labdunum,
> Neroli, Unicorn Root, Papaver Rhoes, Dendrobian, Calea
> Zacalechichi, Rue, Amla, Salvia Divinorum, Crocus Sativa,
> Lotus and Gokshura.

	Wow!  This way outdoes my "Etruscan Origins" theory,
where the only herb involved was the now-extinct
antique contraceptive herb silphium.  If they did look
at the VMs, at least they gave us a lot of cribs.

	Here again, we might get them to fund us.  We could
invent names for the VMs herbs and say that the VMs
describes an even more powerful herbal combination.  It
would sell superbly - if we solve it.

Snidely,
Dennis