Re: Sky & Telescope article

I mentioned this to the sience fiction writers group this evening. There
are some real SETI experts in this group. The host got the mag out for all
to see.
There was mild interest. It was agreed that it would be a good exercise for
the SETI/CONTACT crowd. The question is with the busy schedules we hold is
it worth the time.
This artical will be seen by the SETI enthususts. One of the writers said
it would make a good story. Lone travler stuck on planet at the start of
the renaissance. So there might be some interes there.
-julieP