Secret script of Simon Tadeas Budek

--- Forwarded mail from Rene Zandbergen <rene@xxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:14:08 +0000
From: Rene Zandbergen <rene@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: voynich@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Secret script of Simon Tadeas Budek

Dear all,

the following quote is from a message in the alchemy forum
(http://levity.com/alchemy/frm1250.html), dated 30 June, 1996:

> A prime Czech alchemist was Simon Tadeas Budek the Emperor's
> searcher for metal and gem. He abandoned handwriting for a secret
> script. This tractate is in Vienna today. Simon Tadeas Budek got
> his noble title "from Lesin and  Falkenberk" from Emperor Rudolf II.

While the sentence is not very clear, I cannot help being very
curious about what exactly is the secret script meant above.
Does anyone know what this 'tractate' could be?
I couldn't find it in Adam McLean's MS database (Austria) but may
have overlooked it...

Cheers, Rene

[ message/rfc822 ] :