Voynich Article

All,

Much as I hate to admit it, the MS. has hit the big time, but not quite
in the way we wanted.  There was an article on the Voynich Manuscript
published in the _Weekly World News_ for March 7, pp. 40-41.  They
didn't talk to Yale or any of the conventional scholars - the best they
could do was land Mike Jay, the author of the previously-mentioned
Fortean Times article.  The piece reads as if his had been placed on a
fourth-grade reading level and completely sensationalized (though
FT is not necessarily a paragon of journalism to begin with...)

Yrs.,

Daniel Harms     dmharms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Internet:  Learn what you know.  Share what you don't.