VMs: Signatures

I keep going back to the 'chicken scratch' on f66v and f86v3 to see if I can
make further sense out of the scribbles. What I see are repetitions of what
appear to be practice attempts at signature initials becoming a little more
elaborate going from left to right. There only appear to be two letters
involved, wR or mR. The bottom line on f86v3 has the initials on the right,
though I am not yet sure what is written on the left half of this line (B or
3 or ???). What looks like an h or W on the right side of the upper line in
f86v3 looks like just an elaborate flourish of the wR or mR (the flow of the
pen is the same as the prior attempts. So, whose initials would these
represent I wonder?

Regards,
Dana

http://www.geocities.com/jgroveuk/Signatures.jpg