Re: VMs: Four column model/paradigm...

Hi Jeff,

At 20:46 15/11/2003 +0000, Jeff wrote:
The blue box on the right should include l as well as ly as in 'ykal' which
does not terminate woth y.

Don't get too hung up on "fachys ykal" - top line of the very first page, and looks a lot like a Neal key to me... likely to be highly unrepresentative of the rest of the document.

But it is a great effort and I will be trying to
see how it would effect my method. Is it possible to elaborate on the
methods used to guess the contents of the red boxes?

Staring at a blank space for 2 years. :-) Voynichese messes you up, kids - don't do it. :-o

Cheers, .....Nick Pelling.....