VMs: thanks and see you later

Hi everyone

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Nick Pelling <incoming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A: vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx <vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Data: giovedì 11 settembre 2003 0.17
Oggetto: Re: VMs: semiotics & vms: homepage

>it just means I can make informed guesses about what will
>get you a high grade. :-)

Well, it seems that I overloaded this list too much over the past few days
:-)) Probably the most productive strategy for now is to stop chatting and
think well about a possible, non-suicide, non-masochistic, VMs-related
subject for my "semiotic of translation theories" paper.

For the moment I'd like to thank everybody, and especially Nick who seems to
be particularly concerned about the grade I'll get :-)

When the majority of my text will be in beta-version, I'll let you know.

see you later (back to study... awwww...)
Gabriele