Re: VMs: New vms 'words'

Hello Jeff,

quick comments:

the sequence dck is always followed by h (or a
weirdo looking just like it). But k alone can
also followed by o or y. Your examples starting
with dcko or dcky are not found in any
transcription of the VMs.
This means that your algorithm is not precise
enough to prove what you're trying to prove.

More importantly:
- there are missing pages in the MS,
- how do we know if even the complete MS
  has 'exhausted' the vocabulary of Voynichese?

Your reasoning is quite interesting, but it
will be very difficult to present it as proof.

On an even more interesting note:
I wonder what your test would conclude about
a piece of (transcribed) Chinese.

Cheers, Rene