VMs: re: Gasparinus de Bripio...

Hi Nick,

Many thanks for taking the trouble to look up de Bripio, as well as for the
fine analysis on the intra-document connections. At least discarding
suspects can usually be fun, regardless of the outcome, and we know that
combing for similar cultural patterns or influences in style should pay
well - eventually.

Anyway, more to follow on this soon ? just wanted to write a quick reply
before engaging in a million other things today. Meanwhile, thanks, Nick!

Luis

ps. the Warburg meeting was a no go, but perhaps we can organize something
for next year?
doesn't have to be Grand...

pss. here's a fine shot of Baresch's La Sapienza - in order to imagine how
he must have seen it, one must delete the magnificent church top at the
center, rear, as it was built between 1643 to 1660, way after his student
years:
http://archivi.beniculturali.it/ASRM/images/archivio1.JPG