VMs: Re: Boole's Treasure Chest

--- "Rafal T. Prinke" <rafalp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From what I could find out, they were married in
> 1891
> while The Gadfly was published in 1897, and written
> (shortly?) after her affair with Sydney Reilly.
>
> So something doesn't click here :-)

Indeed, so it seems. It is probably my memory.
Part of my 'conspiracy theory' was that Ethel knew
that the VMs was written as part of a Bolshevik
plot, and made allusions to it in her spy novel.
Later I found out that the chronology was wrong,
because the Gadfly was written too early for that.
This aspect was not important anyway, and I
wonder if it is at all....

Cheers, Rene