VMs: Another missed conference... :-(

How is it that I always find out about these kinds of conferences a week too late? Bah! :-((((

http://home.t-online.de/home/dutz.nodus/02-rb.htm

14.?19.07.2002

James I ? Rosicrucianism and Modern Conciousness.. Emerson College, Forest Row / East Sussex (UK)

»I would very much like to encourage anyone interested to attend this conference as a tribute to Vivien Law. The total cost is £200. This includes the conference fee, all meals and accomodation. [...]. If you need further information please contact me as soon as possible so I can arrange for a booking form to be sent to you.«

? Organisation / Kontaktadresse:

Dr. Kenneth Gibson
? eMail: K.Gibson@xxxxxxxxxxx