VMs: Red stars, yellow stars

Dear all,

this is prompted by an E-mail exchange with Nick
Pelling, but is of general 'interest'.
The colours of most items in the VMs have been
noted down both by Jim Reeds and myself during
visits to the Beinecke. I remember also other
reports about the colours in the Zodiac section.
Most of these reports (well, all of them I guess)
would be in the archive.
Specifically, I remember that all the stars in the
final section of the VMs ('recipes' or 'stars
only' section) are coloured either red or yellow
and it is clear from the copyflow which is which.

Cheers, Rene