VMs: Re: Juan Caramuel y Lobkowitz

Additional information/references to Juan Caramuel y Lobkowitz that may
be of interest:

The Catholic Encyclopedia, Volume III:
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/03329c.htm

Galileo Project, Catalog of the Scientific Community:
http://es.rice.edu/ES/humsoc/Galileo/Catalog/Files/caramuel.html

Article by: J J O'Connor and E F Robertson:
http://www-gap.dcs.st-andrews.ac.uk/~history/Mathematicians/Caramuel.html

Plate1:
http://www.ubu.com/historical/early/early09.html
http://www.vitruvio.ch/arc/masters/caramuel.htm

Epistolario con Atanasio Kircher: (reference)
http://resulb.ulb.ac.be/philo/scholasticon/bibcaramuel.html

Spanish: (drawings)
http://sapiens.ya.com/jrcuadra/tx-rey.htm

Italian:
http://www.cspf.mi.cnr.it/collana/496-1-5.html

French:
http://erasmus.ulb.ac.be/philo/scholasticon/nomenC.htm

Achitectura Obliqua: (towards the bottom; search on Caramuel)
http://www.columbia.edu/%7Ejc65/cvlinks/tornandi.html

On Caramuel de Lobkowitz, Metametrica
Pastine, Dino. Juan Caramuel: Probabilismo ed Enciclopedia. Florence: La
Nuova
Italia, 1975. 27-152.  (http://www.ubu.com/papers/cp_bio.html)

Monsignor Caramuel: (synopsis of a novel by Luciano Patetta)
http://www.tranchida.it/schede/pate/schede.htm

A document written by Caramuel:
(http://eee.uci.edu/~papyri/bibliography/c.html)
AUTHOR Caramuel y Lobkowitz, Juan de
TITLE Ad Petrum Gassendum epistola, qua significat Germanos protestantes
ad amplectendam fidem catholicam longe
promptiores futuros illa ipsis opinione detracta, non licere cuiquam
esse catholico nisi qui Papam infallibilem et
oecumenico concilio superiorem agnoscat
URL http://gallica.bnf.fr/scripts/ConsultationTout.exe?O=n073577
SITE Gallica - Bibliothèque nationale de France
NOTES Dpr of an undated edition; downloadable pdf and tiff formats

 Pétr DVORAK. Charles University, Prague/Palacky University, Olomouc.
Currently working towards a PhD on the formal and philosophical logic of
Juan Caramuel y Lobkowitz. Email : peterdvorak@xxxxxxx
(http://resu1.ulb.ac.be/philo/scholasticon/convivio.htm)

Regards,
Dana Scott