Re: "rot" and "f", folio 04r

Hi Diane,
   Nice observation. Also notice the + at the top right corner of the
page and the l on the flower to the left of the one with the F. Is that
a / in the middle flower in the top cluster? There may be more. If these
symbols do represent purposeful characters, my initial feeling is that
they would have been added at a later date by someone other than the
original author of the VMS.

Regards,
Dana Scott