Re: Voynich in Collectible Card Game

Rafal T. Prinke wrote:

> Daniel Harms wrote:
>
> > Note that
> > much of the card's information is taken from Colin Wilson's stories
> > that I've previously mentioned, and some of it (including much of
> > the art) was probably made up on the fly.
> >
> > http://necronomiconfiles.tripod.com/voynich.jpg
>
> And so the mystery has been solved - it is a "mixture of Greek
> and Latin in Arabic script"!

I also want the page they illustrate, it seems to have much mure
information that other pages!

-Adams

--
Adams Douglas, San Diego, CA   Adams@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://Adams.Douglas.net/

     "I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking
      about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it;
      but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in
      numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind."
                              - William Thomson (Lord Kelvin)