Re: site

Hi!

> I know no one believes that this manuscript is an end times document and
> it was written in a visually encrypted form of Hebrew. At least as far
> as I have gone with it. I decided to skip ahead to F68 to the 3 picture
> foldout. I identified the first pic and had a scientist look at it too
> for an expert opinion.

Is this the scientist who said that the spiral arms are going the
wrong way? You are also somewhat critical about this odd remark
on your page....

> Quite frankly if  you had a hard time with what I
> said the first time...this is going to fry you.
> http://www.gloryroad.net/~bigjim/Voynich.htm

The main problem I see is that you have far more words than there
are 'apparent words' on the first page. This means that you're
using characters, pairs or triplets of Voynich characters as
'words' (as illustrated by your sample translation of the
first word FACHYS).
There are not that many different character pairs in the Voynichese
script, so you must be translating the same combinations in
different manners at different times. Thus, you must be adding
information.
To what extent this is happening I cannot judge, since you
don't give the exact correspondence between Voynichese and
Hebrew, as Adams already remarked.

Cheers, Rene