Budek

In Adam McLean's archives of his alchemy discussion lists I have
found the following piece in a 1996 message from a Czech correspondent:

> A prime Czech alchemist was Simon Tadeas Budek the Emperor's searcher for
> metal and gem. He abandoned handwriting for a secret script. This tractate
> is in Vienna today. Simon Tadeas Budek got his noble title "from Lesin and
> Falkenberk" from Emperor Rudolf II.

I knew Budek was an important personage in Rudolf's court - but
the mention of a manuscript written by him in a secret script
is worth noting. Anyone going to Austria?

Best regards,

Rafal