Re: Voynich manuscript

Hello Luke,
     Thank you very much for your response. It will take me a while to
study and better understand your observations. I am somewhat new to both
the VMS and the voynich mailing list; however, I have been studying the
VMS in great detail almost daily since October of last year. As a result
of my limited exposure to what has been discussed prior to my joining
the mailing list, I think that it would probably be most beneficial to
all participants if you were willing to join the mailing list to be able
to directly participate in the discussions. There are numerous other
individuals who would be much more qualified than I am to discuss and
respond to your helpful comments concerning Astrology in the VMS.

As for my location, I currently live in the middle of Silicon Valley in
Santa Clara, California.

Regards,
Dana Scott

begin:vcard