Re: astrological iconography

	Here's something which could possibly be relevant.

Project Hindsight
http://www.projecthindsight-tghp.com/

"The main focus of Project Hindsight has been the
restoration of the astrology of the Hellenistic
period (300 B.C.E. to about 600 C.E.). This is the
astrology that developed in Egypt and the
surrounding Mediterranean area after the Alexandrian
conquest and through the Roman
period. It is the primary source for all
later Western astrology."

	They sell fresh translations of the astrological
works of antiquity.  Of course, this is still not
Renaissance
astrology.

Dennis