Re: Gold Plates

Folks

Just to confirm: the "Anthon" transcript picture posted
by Karl bears absolutely no resemblance to the
Egyptian hierartic script.  Hierartic was a deliberately
constructed script that obeys some fairly strict rules,
and the Anthon characters don't obey them.

I also don't believe for 30 seconds in gold plates kept
in a 3-ring binder!

Yours
Robert

PS: as an aside, could we please avoid tendentious
terminology such as "indigene" and "invader".  Outside
the Great Rift Valley, everyone is descended from an
invader.