The colour(s) of Ancient Egyptians (Re: "Tell Them They Lie")

Jorge Stolfi wrote:

> Well, they weren't "white" either, not in any useful sense of the
> word. If their own art is to be trusted, the common folk's skin seems
> to have been a deep brick-brown.

You should look at more of their  art. In a book I have, there
is a painting  of labourers  in the fields. They come in all
colours. There's even a  fellow  with blond hair and... blond
stubble! Yes, his skin is white too.

Looks like Ancient Egyptians were the same colour(s)
as Modern Brazilians! (And if you  just push my
bullshit button, I'll tell you about the link between
Ancient Egypt and Brazil....)