Voynich -- Botanical Drawings

I have found around 3 or 4 potential botanical matches in the
documentation that is made available to the voynich mailing list group.
Are there more? Where can I find a complete list of what has been
identified so far? The match for Viola tricolor looks excellent. The
reason the flowers are turned upside down is probably because that is
the way they would appear if the bend at the base of the flower were
straightened out, which is how the flower would probably apprear in an
herbarium collection of dried plants. Thank you.

Regards,
Dana Scott
begin:vcard
n:Scott;Dana