Antoine Casanova's research

I have just reread Antoine Casanova's posting on 6th March 2000, based
on his thesis, which reveals a structure within the individual 'tokens'  in
the Voynich language. These he shows as a series of rules, and from
these he concludes that the language of the Voynich is not a natural
language but has the characteristic signature of an artificial language.

I have not seen on the Voynich list a critical revue of Antoine's work,
and I wonder how his thesis is received by the main researchers
on this list.

Perhaps I have missed some key postings, or have people on this
list discounted the relevance of his findings.

Adam McLean

alchemy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.levity.com/alchemy/home.html
Alchemy Web bookstore:  http://www.alchemy.dial.pipex.com