Voynich

My theory about the Voynich Manuscript is that it's coded in homophonic
sentences, like the sound of egyptian hieroglyph.

There is names inside the manuscript : name of body parts (heart ...), name
of planets (sun,mars...), name of plants (angelica archangelica...) but
they are substitued with a short word, like in Alchemic manuscripts, the
name are crypted with symbols (symbol of sun, of quicksilver...)

I think Vouynich manuscript is a spagyrik book. Spagyri is like Alchemy
but with plants.
We should find the list of correspondance between plants, planets and body
parts.
For example plants like angelica archangelica, chelidonium majus or tifolia
correspond with
Sun and the body part Heart correspond with Sun too.

On the page with plants, we should search the name of the plant in the crypted
text but the name with
be represented by one short word.

In this manuscript there is too the name of months of the year, because
Sun plants are not processed
at the same months than the Mars plants, in the Spayrik system.

Months could be substitued in the crypted text with a short word too.