Re: Found on the Net: Voynich, Andromeda & NGC4038/39

Daniel Harms wrote:

> Odd - there are EIGHT women, not seven, in the second Voynich picture,
> plus the lady in blue.  This is obviously some secret Pleiadean doctrine
> I am not acquainted with...
The eighth appeared during the persecution of the Knights
Templar, then winked out just as suddenly.  The lady in blue is
the archeotype of the celestial goddess, linking the author of
the VMS to the origins of the new age movement, possibly pinning
him down as part of the Illuminati.  The resemblance of the
nymphs to a young Barbara Bush coupled with George Bush's
association with the mysterious 'Skull and Bones' society
further deepen the mystery.  Since Barbara had undergone
cosmetic surgery we can assume that either George or George and
Barbara both had access to the VMS and reasons to emulate it's
images.  Since George uncharacteristically put money into the
space program we can began to see the Pleidean connection
hypothesized is indeed a possibility, leading us to one
inescapable conclusion:
The Illuminati, of which the VMS author was a member, started as
early as the 1300s to undermine religion with a rebirth of
interest in the old ways, spawning the renaissance and working
into the new age movement of today in order to pave the way for
peaceful acceptance of the Pleideans, allowing them to get a
foothold on the Earth before their true plans of world
domination were launched.  The world domination to be run from
the United Nations under strict control of the cigarette-smoking
man FOX network has tried to warn us about with the X-Files.  In
short, the VMS author is an ancient enemy and Chris Carter is
the saviour of mankind.  Goodbye Andromeda!
Regards,
Brian