Re: Linear 'C'hinese

John Grove wrote:
> but I do
> know their are (or were) some extremely complex Hanzi with more than a dozen
> strokes.

http://www.geocities.com/hao510/charfreq/index.htm

Has lots of statistical data on the subject of strokes in
Chinese characters from a research project.  The data was
compiled from USENET and should reflect any sort of Chinese,
modern or 1500s with a good deal of accuracy.  I didn't see it
in his page this time, but when I looked at it before, he had
made a point that the samples were of Taiwanese and Hong
Kong'ian origin, so there should be no reflection of the new
short form characters.
Regards,
Brian