Re: Galileo's daughter

Julie Porter wrote:

> It is hard in this day to understand the suspresson of knowlege. Something
> like the VMS would really be suspect.

	Yup.  One might think that Toresella's
alchemical herbals would be an exception.  However, the
text was plain
in those.

>  On the other hand Perhaps Mary and Martha wrote it to
> have a good laugh at sister lexographer.

	Hmmm...  I just read "Holy Blood, Holy Grail".  I've
always thought we
need a good Knights Templar theory.  Did Mary and
Martha escape to the south of France (Gaul)
with the Magdalen and her and Jesus' children?   Then
the nymphs would be Mary Magdalen.
The herbal drawings could be symbolic of the offspring
of the House of David.  But as Jews
they definitely would not have drawn the astrological
diagrams...  And the date and script
would be way off, putting it mildly.  'Fraid not.

Dennis